From: Senter, John M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 March 2002 21:56
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 utility

There is a utility that will allow me to put in a SMTP address and it will show what mailbox has that address.  I cannot find the documentation I had on that and want to know if anybody remembered the name.  I believe it is on the resource kit but did not see a name that looked familiar.

Thanks

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.