From: Jean-Francois Bourdeau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 6:49 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: 128 ISDN Link (PPTP) Remote users

I have a customer, a 20 users company, who have a ISDN 128k link

SOmetime the remote users have do not have any problem to user PPTP to use
OL 2000 but other time they always loose the connection.

I know that 128k is not a lot but basically my question is, do you think
that a slow (or busy) link would drop PPTP connection ? Or it's more the
quality of the line that is problably the problem ?

Thanks

JF

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: