In Exchange 5.5 I have an e-mail group that the members want to have hidden
from the address book.  So I have a generic question, if I hide an address
from the address book they will no longer be able to send to that address?
Or do I need to create an SMTP address (right now I only have an X.400
address since there's no need for external access) and have them send to a
SMTP address instead?  Will that even work?

I'm open to other suggestions too but I'm not 100% sure what they want, i.e.
they don't know what they want.  They are getting back to me if just
limiting senders to group members is good enough.

Ken

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: