Title: Message
Starting today we get the following message when sending message to a particular domain.  Our users have been corresponding with these people for some time. I can send from other systems.  We have made no configuration changes to our system lately.

When I saw "recipient name not recognized" I initially assumed it was misaddressed, or a problem on the other end.  But now I think that it is generated by our machine, which is the MPBAEXCH below.

Any thoughts as to why this might have started happening all of the sudden?  We're using Exchange 5.5 on a Win2k machine.

'jgq@khco.com' on 3/27/02 3:56 PM
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=MPBA;l=MPBAEXCH-020327235546Z-1959
MSEXCH:IMS:MPBA:Seattle:MPBAEXCH 3554 (000B09AA) 554
<
jgq@khco.com>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied

Allan
List Charter and FAQ at: