Title: Message
Tech Support
-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 17:42
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Help port 25 closed

TS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Ward - HQ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 4:36 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

probably TS... hehehe

-----Original Message-----
From: David N Precht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 1:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

What does TS on their side say ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 16:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Help port 25 closed

Okay, Bellsouth has decided apparently they wont let port 25/110 through their adsl. I can no longer connect to any 25/110 port, even the mail.bellsouth.net servers :) I get the connection was actively refused.

So I moved my pop3 to port 79 and smtp to port 29 and whala. I made second connectors thinking all was well, this am I awoke to all my mail sitting in the queue and the second smtp connector. So I changed it to port 25 and stopped the initial one and my mail zoomed out of the queue. My outbound says port 25 but I have it listening on port 29. Why didn't this work? I don't know what bellsouth's problem is obviously they are getting attacked or something because this is the 3rd time in a week that I cannot get 25/110 ports for hours, going on 24 hours right now.

Thanks..

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: