Title: Message
The adc connector has never really been understood by myself, but I do know that you need to move the ldap port of the 5.5 server and the adc, since AD and ex5.5 use ldap at the same time on the same port. This solved many of my 'wtf just happened' problems. Simply right click on connections, ldap, properties, change to port 390 (from 389) then in teh adc have it listen to the 5.5 server on 390. Dont know if that helps..

good luck
-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin.Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 7:14 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2000 ADC problem

Hi,

Anyone is familiar with ADC (Active Directory Connector) ?

We got a couple of 2000 Domains (same Forest) world wide. 1 site has been migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other remains in Exchange 5.5.

Now the 2nd site (Win2000 domain, Exchange 5.5 mail system) setup the ADC (with Recipient Connection Agreement).

User account attribute should have 4 new added Exchange attributes, but only has "Exchange Features" 1 new attribute been created.

However, if you create a new user account, the all 4 Exchange attributes will be created for the new account.

I tried to create 2 way and 1 way (From Exchange to Windows) connection agreement, even uninstall and reinstall the ADC 3 times on different DC. Same result.

Anyone can help me out of that?

Thanks

Kevin
List Charter and FAQ at: