Does anybody know how to find an email address being used by a mailbox
that is in fact NOT that mailbox' "reply-to" address?

I have several mailboxes on my EXCHANGE 5.5 SP4 server that have more than
one email address; i.e., mailbox "someone" has an email address of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as well as an additional address of
[EMAIL PROTECTED], which gets used to intercept specific emails.
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is the reply-to address.

A 2ndry email address (say, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]") is now meant to get its
own mailbox, however, I am not sure which mailbox this address is already
assigned to; when I just try to create a mailbox for "stuff", EXCHANGE
assigns an email address of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; if I try to edit it to
simply be "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", the server will tell me it can't comply
because the address is already in use.

I tried to search a .csv I created via directory export, but the file only
lists "reply-to" addresses in the email address field.  I also sent an
email to the address, but no one has replied.  Is there another way to
find these 2ndry addresses short of manually stepping through each mailbox
in EXCHANGE ADMIN one at a time?  Please advise.

Nancy Morrison

List Charter and FAQ at: