Forgot the first part. How to I confirm that POP3 is running?

Michael
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: How do you log into the exchange box

POP3?  Is POP3 enabled on the server?

And I am at a loss as to what version you have running.  You are really authenticating to Windows, not Exchange, so username and password are required, not email address.  In some configurations, it may be required to use domain/username as the username.

Actually, it looks like you have IIS5 SMTP service, so I will assume Exchange2000.

If you are on the LAN, use Outlook in Corporate Workgroup mode and create a MAPI profile.

William