From: Haeger, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 11:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange server reboot simple q

If Task Manager's reporting isn't good enough, one could run Taskinfo
and see how much memory is locked, committed, and in swap before and
after. It's quite informational in researching memory leaks.

Exchange may "remember" to restore some essential info from the previous
session (from which it gracefully exited); but I'd try to "gracefully"
live with that; I sure wouldn't "cold-power-off" to prevent it.