From: Rodney Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 April 2002 19:36
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Calendar problem

Hi All,
This user is having a problem with his calendar. It seems that all his
appointments are disappearing as time goes by. Basically, what happens
is
as the week goes by, his items will disappear. For example, it's tuesday
and all his items on monday have been deleted and they are in the
deleted
items folder. When it's wednesday, all the items on tuesday are moved to
the deleted items folder. If I do a restore from the deleted items
folder,
those items will stay in his calendar.
The system is Exchange 5.5 and the client is outlook 2000. Now, I have
specify that there is a delegate to the user as well who does the
modifications to the calendar. This problem started about 2 weeks ago
and
nothing has been changed. I checked out the rules and there is nothing
in
the rules that should delete those calendar items.
If anyone has ideas, please advise.
Thank you,
Rodney Li

List Charter and FAQ at: