From: Graham Cathcart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 April 2002 19:44
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: strange calendar problem.

Hi Stuart,

I had an "almost" exact same problem as you are experiencing. After much guessing by myself,  Microsoft came up with the solution:-

The first suggestion was to try :-

"I have a couple of suggestions that may help

address this issue. The first thing that I recommend is starting Outlook

with the /cleanprofile switch. If that does not have and effect on the

situation, try starting Outlook with the /cleanreminders, /cleanviews, and

  /CleanFreeBusy

For more information on these and other startup switches available in

Outlook, please see the following knowledge base article.

OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches (Q197180) http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q197/1/80.asp "

This for me cleared up the problem TEMPORARILY and it reared its ugly head about a week later....

Then they came up with this one which has worked for me now for over 2 weeks and not had a hint of the problem recurring..

Read

Q299046

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299046

Q245822

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q245822

For me this solved the problem we use Norton Anti Virus Corporate Editon and sure enough it was scanning the M Drive

Hopefully this helps you out.

Cheers

Graham