From: Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office IT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mailbox problems

Does it happen 2o seconds or so after Outlook opens?  We had similar issues
at a small site and it turned out to be a dns issue.  Are all the users
affected or just a small pool?  Have you checked the possibility of name
resolution issues? dns, WINS?

mit freundlichen Grüßen,(Best Regards),
Steve Ropiak
ZF Group NAO