From: Larry Penrod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Public Folders

I am running Exchange 2000.

One of my depts has set up some public folders for some of their programming
lists.  They would only like retain the messages until they hit a certain
qty or until they reach a certain age.

I can't seem to find where Exchange will do that on its own.  Am I missing
it?

If Exchange will not do it on its own, is there any software out there to
help me?

Larry

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: