From: John Theed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Forward Internet E-Mail

Is it possible to have your incoming e-mail on an Exchange Server V5.5
forwarded to your separate internet account and have this done by the
server?

For example, I receive In Company and Internet mail via our exchange server.
I am going to be gone for 2 weeks and do not have dial-in access to get my
e-mail, however, I have another internet account on say AOL. Can I have the
server forward ALL of my E-Mail to my AOL account and if so, can someone
point me in the right direction.

Thanks

John

List Charter and FAQ at: