The last time I did a "little fill-in sys admin" my girlfriend found out and I got
into deep doody!!
..mm but that was long ago..

From: Matt Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 April 2002 00:45
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: WLKMMAS, members please help

I am doing a little fill in sys admin at a place.  you know the job. just
watch the servers and make sure nothing happens.  Well when I walked in this
morning the receptionist was telling me she couldn't get at the company
phone book (public folder).  It was there when I left yesterday.  Anyway I'm
not very good at 5.5.  is there a way I can restore just that folder with
out hosing / setting back the whole exchange.  They are using backup exec.
with the exchange agent.  The exchange backup is just that a job called
exchange and exchange is selected. I'm waiting till tonight when all the
users are gone and I can do a restore.  any thoughts or ideas.
Tia
Matt

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: