E2K SP2  - W2K SP2

Hi, I have only just started to troubleshoot this, so forgive me if I am somewhat vague in my description, but I thought perhaps someone else has seen similar, and may be able to fire a suggestion my way, off of the top of their head.

My problem is that in OWA, either remotely, or on the LAN, when you go to the options section, and click on Change Password, you are returned only with a new window with Page Cannot Be Displayed, with no HTTP error number etc. I am assuming it is an IIS issue, but thought I would throw this out there now, as I start to look into this.

TIA in advance for any help or suggestions.

Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.

Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...

T: +5 999 736 0309 ext 4537
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]