From: David N. Precht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 6:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Computer Freezes using outlook

5.5 and NT have the latest SPs ?
-----Original Message-----
From: Pijnen, Alfred (GEP) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 08:39
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Computer Freezes using outlook

We have several NT 4.0 servers running with Exchange 5.5 on top of it. In general we have around 1000 mailboxes on each MSX server.

Our clients are equipped with Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000. The problem that occurs is that on several clients using outlook the program stops responding varying from 1 second to a couple of minutes more times a day. We already put a sniffer on the client to find out the reason. The only information we get back from this snif is that it tells us that at the moment of the freeze it is waiting for the Exchange server to give data back.

It is on all our servers and not clientlocationspecific too.

Does anyone know what the possible reason of these freezes can be, and/or which data he is waiting for?

Thanks

Alfred Pijnen
Fujitsu NT/Exchange Teamleader GEP Onsite Team

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: