The old message still contains the pointers to the old address (i.e. when
replying, a new lookup isn't automatically performed).

And that makes sense;  to perform another lookup against the GAL or Contacts
folder would add some unnecessry load to the server.  It's reasonable for
Outlook to assume that nothing has changed with the recipients' address(es)
when replying to a message.

* Erik Sojka, MOS, MCSE     *
* Manager, Network Services *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]           *