I've been running Exch 5.5 sp4 in a W2K cluster (on a Compaq Proliant CL1850) for well over a year now.  The system has performed extremely well, however now I'm wondering if it's at all possible to use the Compaq Teaming driver to use multiple network cards on the public network connection.  I'd like to get a little better performance and provide fault tolerance.  I use the Compaq teaming driver with other servers with great results.

Has anyone tried this?  I understand there can be some issues in the cluster service using two nics for the public connection.

Any comments welcomed.

Thx!
List Charter and FAQ at: