From: HOLLIDAY, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 12:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Making email delete itself

My CEO has been told by a colleague that there is an Outlook 2000 add-on that will remove messages past a preset expiration date, no matter where the message has been sent.  He's getting info on the name of this application at my request.  Has anyone ever heard of an app that will actually do this?

TIA,

Eric Holliday

Exchange Administrator

Corporate Information Systems

Logistics Management Institute

"Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will"

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: