Does anyone know if any software exists that can check each piece of incoming E-mail for spoofing and then not pass it to the recipient if it is? Whether the From: or To: is spoofed or the DNS name is not a known host name just send it to the Badmail directory.

I use Visualware’s eMailTrackerPro to see where a lot of this SPAM comes from, it shows the spoofing but cannot take action against it.  I run an Exchange 2000 server and unwanted eMails sent to legitimate addresses but from spoofed senders is really becoming a headache.

Thanks for any input,

Thomas C. Mentzel  MCP, MCSE

Systems Administrator

Goucher College