Title: Message
Ok - this is a weird one.

I have an account that needs to be an owner of some DL's in the GAL.  But we do not want them sending email from this account at all.

I have been playing with permissions but if I get where they can't send - then they can't do anything else.

I removed all of the email address including the x400 but it still can send.

Any ideas?

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
IT Manager
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I was going 70 miles an hour and got stopped by a cop who said, "Do you know the speed limit is 55 miles per hour?" "Yes, officer, but I wasn't going to be out that long..." -- Steven Wright

List Charter and FAQ at: