From: harshang shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 April 2002 17:04
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2000 book recommendation

Hi ,

Can anyone outhere give some recommendation on a book
for Exchange 2000 that would help for practically
working Excahnge 2000 and also for the Exam . I had
used the Sybex Exchange 5.5 study guide which was
really gr8 both for practical as well as Exam point of
view , but i dont have any idea as which book should i
use for E2k can anyone guide me .

Thanks,
Harshang Shah
(MCSE,CCNA)