Thanks for the assist. I assume that all the exchanges services as well
as the web service will have to be stopped and re-started?

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegfried Weber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 3:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Instant Messaging and SSL

Turn off "Require 128 SSL Certificate" in the Default Website in IIS and
turn it only on at the following virtual directories "/Exchange",
"/Public".

Note that you might also be unable to administrate your public folders
with Exchange System Manager because it uses the IIS virtual directory
"/ExAdmin" via port 80 & HTTP (not SSL/HTTPS).

<Siegfried />

SSL
> certificate on the server today to provide a more secure means of
access
> for OWA. This works great, but now Instant Messaging seems to be
broken.
> IM is looking to connect with port 80, but that is no longer available

> now. Only secure connections via port 443 are now working. Is there
any
> way of making Instant Messaging work with this configuration?
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers you can give.
>
> List Charter and FAQ at:
> http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: