Ok. The Heap Corruption patch did not fix the problem.This morning that ASP
0115 error returned in full force.
I also looked over the other tids on ASP 0115, but i am not sure where to go
from here.

Q198929 suggest that it is caused by expiration policies created via the web
admin tool, which we haven't done.

Quite a few suggested permissions errors, but if the users don't have the
right permissions, wouldn't it occur all the time or with that one user??? I
am a domain admin and I get the error....

one suggested going through a memory dump...

Q310696 suggested checking the MDAC and visual basic script edition, but i
don't know how to tdo that and it seemed like a pc not a server fix.

Any other sugguestions on how to fix this issue??? ANY help would be
appreciated.

Elizabeth Thompson
Service and Support Technician
CCBC - Catonsville