Humble apologies, I did not consider the wrap (rap).  Oh well, sorry to cast
doubt on your links.

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 April 2002 16:28
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Recovery Question

I just checked both of my links still work//

5.5 DR white paper
http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/techinfo/administration/55/BackupResto
re.asp

2k DR white paper
http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/techinfo/deployment/2000/e2krecovery.a
sp

--Kevinm TSSSBE, M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
http://www.daughtry.ca/ For Graphics and WebDesign, GO here!