Title: Message
Ok, this makes more sense now.  If this is the only reason that the old account is needed, you could delete/hide the account remove the SMTP address and assign that SMTP address to a Public Folder then setup a rule on the public Folder that would forward messages from abc account to the head honcho.

Peter Dahl.
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 3:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Delivering mail to specified user mailbox

Actually, here is the situation.

            User was let go, mailbox kept active for business purposes.  Mail is beeing forwarded to the head hancho for review and I need to have the server catch particular messages from one of our vendors (specified address) and deliver it to the user who needs this.  I hope this makes sense.  I attempted to do this through Outlook and got an error.