From: Matt Dodge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 12:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Content Filtering Software - Cameo?

We are currently running Exchange 5.5 SP4 and have been having problems with questionable e-mails.  I would appreciate any of your thoughts/experiences with content filtering software.  We currently own MicroData's Melia Exchange reporting product and I was wondering if anyone had used another product of theirs - Cameo.  Cameo is their content filtering software.  I am grateful for any information/help.

List Charter and FAQ at: http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at: