Cycle?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 3:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Problem with Second Server in Site

In that case, I think is your answer. I found all kinds of stuff by
searching TechNet for congestion.

I was thinking you had moved to 2k for some reason?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q170478
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q230497

If you need more help I would love to help ya out, but right now it is
nice out and I need to ride the cycle. I will check back with ya when I
get back.

--Kevinm TSSSBE, M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond http://www.daughtry.ca/
For Graphics and WebDesign, GO here!