Ah yes, but your display name doesn't include a comma to distinguish
first and surnames.  Very shoddy.  :-)

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Karen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 22 April 2002 14:01
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Checking white space size of database
Subject: RE: Checking white space size of database

... and as for the number of times messages to me start "Dear Lynn"
(even when I've made a point of signing the message Karen: I mean I know
Lynn can be a first name - but how often is Karen a surname - and would
you sign your message with your surname?  (go on, someone will no doubt
now find me Mr and Mrs Karen ...).
Karen

List Charter and FAQ at:
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: