From: Matthew Carpenter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 11:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: restricting email

Restart the SERVER?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 9:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Create Distribution list "No Internet Mail". Add DL to the DON'T ACCEPT MAIL FROM listing in the IMC <ALL IMC's if you have more than one>. Restart that server. Add users to DL. Takes effect immediately and you don't need to restart the IMC each time you add or remove a user from the restriction list.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.  Then you win. --Mahatma Gandhi