I tried giving permissions on the Calendar but when I add the mailbox to the
user profile I can't expand it to display the calendar only.  It actually
won't expand at all.

I also looked at Public Folders but then they would each have two calendars.
Which may not be too bad since that's what they have now anyway.

Ken

-----
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: