From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: McAfee GroupShield 5.0 and Exchange 5.5 SP4

There are 2 types of Groupshield Admins:
- ones that have had problems.
- ones that will have problems.

Those problems are just as likely to manifest themselves in the business side as well as the technical side.

Of course, some people have to have some success with them.  I understand there might even be a CA install that works.