The first point to note is that the original question is about
Groupshield 5, not previous versions.  The new version, like
Antigen and ScanMail, supports ESE scanning.

I'll agree that GS 4.5 sucked until SP1, Hotfix 7, and AVAPI
registry hacks were done.  But it has been reliable here
since patching and OpenRetryDelay was tweaked.

MS-DOS 4 sucked big time too, but DOS 6.22 was pretty good
(as DOSes go).

So, would anyone out there with experience of GS 5 for Exchange
5.5 like to share their experiences?

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Randal