Afternoon!

So, I know I don't know everything about exchange but my hope is that one of you might
have the answer to this question.

Let's say I have a user that needs to be able to send and receive e-mail at several
different addresses. For instance, this user would be:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know with an Exchange account, I can define multiple SMTP addresses for this person
so they'll be able to receive mail (into the same mailbox) for all of these accounts.
What I don't know is, how can joe.user "send" mail as each of these addresses ?

I'd like to avoid creating multiple mailboxes and message stores if possible, since
the nature of these companies/groups is more contiguous than you might think. With
Outlook 2002, I know it has an "Accounts" button, which would allow a person to send a
message as either their exchange account, or another account (say a hotmail account).
Would this work for my scenario? If not, what other options would I have?

TIA,

Steve

Steven L. Dunn
Director of Technology Services