From: Precht, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 25, 2002 12:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Service Account Not Installed

Clean install ?
Virus infected ?

message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 08:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Service Account Not Installed

Hi there. I have a client who has an exchange 5.5 box running windows NT4,
both running the latest service packs.

They are having all sorts of nasty errors on the box, and when I view
things, I notice for example that there is no service account installed, and
that there is no Exchange administrators group.

has anyone seen similar?

TIA

Clayton
.+-  @Aa 0 z[lpjoÑZ\ʅzm