Title: Message
A deleted message is a deleted message, whether it's gone from the OST or the mailbox - either way, it's gone.

I don't see how this can cause confusion unless your users are way beyond hope.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: Need Feed Back Please

Key words, USERs,  & SETUP CORRECTLY & I should add know how to use.  Never could seem to get it across to those guys how to do it correctly....of course this was several years ago, on Outlook 97.  Haven't tried it since then.  They would delete mail in mailbox while in office, then connect from home and delete the same emails from their offline folder, then call Help Desk because they didn't have their email......we finally made it a "corporate" decision not to let them use .ost's & have never revisited that thought.