From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:50 AM
Subject: RE: 16 GB Limit?

William,

I am not sure how we reach the 16GB total.  I have always just looked at
the
size of the Priv and Pub and added them together , and if they were
under
16GB then no sweat.  My question as I was reading the thread was "am I
looking in the right place".  You responded that it was in the
application
event log but I didn't see it.  I was looking at the "Source" and the
"Category" for filtering purposes.  I was sort of hoping you would
confirm
or correct my guess.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Dan Munley