LOL.  I think that's probably not going to work. Kevin's in the Pacific
NW!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Clark, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:52 PM
Subject: RE: Ethernet cable

Mental note, send invoice for $100 per call to:

Kevin Miller
Techsanctuary
7335 N. Irvington Ave.
Indianapolis, IN
46250

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information
and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the
prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.