Title: Outlook 2000 hangs
check the sync log
-----Original Message-----
From: HOLLIDAY, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 13:38
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2000 hangs

Hello all,

Environment:  Exchange 5.5 (sp3) Enterprise, server OS: Win2000; client OS Win2000 Pro

Here's my situation.  I have a user who starts up her OL2K client normally (CW mode) & after a few seconds, the app hangs.

I get the same result on my system, logging into her account.  It seems to happen faster if I click on any component (Contacts, Tasks, etc.).

Suggestions, ideas?

TIA,
Eric Holliday
Exchange Administrator
Corporate Information Systems
Logistics Management Institute

voice: 703.917.7117
fax: 703.917.7596

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: