Title: Message
Do they use the trash can beside their desks to store important documents?

User education again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nickolaos Fotopoulos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: backup mailboxes with Backup Exec

Sounds right to me...with the exception of a few accidental email deletions, people should know that when Outlook says "Permanent" that they should expect it to be permanent.  I have run into several user that use the Deleted Items folder (are you sitting down) to store important emails that they want to keep.

Nick