I know I've seen this with a mailbox before...  I've got a user who's
calendar is two hours ahead.  All meeting requests he sends are actually
sent to other users wrong because his calendar is wrong.  I did have this
problem once before with a mailbox, but it wasn't a power user like this
gentleman, and the user was gone before I had a chance to troubleshoot.
Does anyone have a suggestion/article I could check out to see where I can
start?  I have already checked that the clocks are correct, and synched.
The environment is Exchange 5.5 SP4, Users running Outlook 2000.  Thanks in
advance.

Desiree

List Charter and FAQ at: