Title: Message

It should now.  Thanks for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Ward - HQ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:
Thursday, May 09, 2002 5:02 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Error 550 Cannot route to sender

Do you know your secondary MX doesn't resolve to anything?

This can cause additional problems.. even though you have a cost of 20 if your emails aren't resolving to your 10 cost DNS server, for whatever reason, it will try to your 20 DNS server and then fail.

msmex02 doesn't respond with my checker.