Title: Message
I've seen this if the sender uses Outlook and the receiver uses Outlook express.  I never looked into fixing it, just changed the OE user to Outlook.
-----Original Message-----
From: Purviance, Chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 9:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Weird Attachment problem

What OS ?
What version of Antigen ?

More details ...

Guessing as we really do need more Info. From your description I will assume the following:

The attachment is an imbedded OLE object like a picture or spreadsheet and not a file.

The reply address is sending as RTF which would include the object.

When sending, the address is listed as basic text or Outlook decide and Outlook chooses basic text.

Now, if she is attaching an actual file from the attach file option ... I am stumped. ;-)