I found three hits for that error in Technet. None of those apply?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Holmgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 11:06 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 NDR codes

Anyone know of a source for Exchange 5.5 NDR codes, for example the 000C05A6
- when you send mail to an unknown recipient?
I searched Google and TechNet, but all I can find are the RFC Compliant NDR
codes 5.5.1, etc.  No mention of these other codes (that I could find).

Example:
MSEXCH:IMS:(000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

Thanks in advance!

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Engineer
Advertising.com

We bring innovation to interactive communication. Advertising.com --
Superior Technology. Superior Performance.

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any
computer.

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.

List Charter and FAQ at: