Title: Copy of a mailbox

This may sound like a dumb question to most of you but I have never had to deal with something like this.  I need to create a copy of someone's mailbox.  Basically I need to take a snapshot of it just as it is at a given point in time.  I do not want to get rid of any email from the mailbox just create a copy of it either in a new mailbox of a PST file. (I know pst = bad).  Is there an easy way to do this?

Blake Fowkes
Waid and Associates
14205 Burnet Road, Suite 600, Austin, TX  78728
Phone: (512) 255-9999     Fax: (512) 255-8780

http://www.waid.com

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.
      ~ John Wooden, UCLA basketball coach

List Charter and FAQ at: