Ok so I got my Exchange 5.5 server migrated to 2000 now to fine tune it.

In 5.5 they had a perfwiz tool to optimize/configure your server, were can I get one of these for exch2k?

I have read http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechnol/exchange/maintain/optimize/exchtune.asp and followed their suggestions. But my exchange server is a monster! It keeps guzzling down memory.  I started out with 512megs of ram in the machine and moved it to 756megs because store was crashing.  Does the boot.ini need the /3GB if physical and virtual are more than 1.8 total or just if virtual needs to be over 1.8?

My store.exe starts out at about 42megs on boot and after several hours it’s using 600megs with 500,000 page faults, and it keeps growing.  I followed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q267255 but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

If you have any suggestions I would appreciate the help.  TIA

List Charter and FAQ at: