From: Erik Sojka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 11:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cannot receive Inbound Email

Can you do it in a boat?

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: