From: Dan Phan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Can't access Exchange Server

Hi everyone,

I have a client who has  a problem connecting to the Exchange Server 5.5 SP4
using Outlook 2000-SR2 client.  The following error occurs after clicking on
the "Check Name" box under "Microsoft Exchange Server" window:

"The name could not be resolved.  The Microsoft Exchange Address Book was
unable to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.  Contact your
system administrator if the problem persists."

And if I use another computer and log in to the Exchange Server as this
user, there isn't any problem connecting.

Did anyone run across this problem before and how to resolve it?

Your help will be appreciated.

Dan

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: