Do the users have rights to the parent folder?

--Kevinm KMAP-SR, M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, And Beyond
http://www.daughtry.ca/ For Graphics and WebDesign, GO here!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bodnar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 12:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Permissions problem on Exchange mailbox calendar

All clients W2K Pro, Outlook 2000

Having problems with permissions on my calendar, located on Exchange
2000. Nobody else’s calendar exhibits this behavior.

I have added users to the permissions tab of my Calendar, tried all the
up to Owner, they still get the following error when viewing the
calendar:

Could not read the calendar. You do not have sufficient permission to
perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your
system administrator.

Have tried adding and removing the users, adding them at the mailbox
level. This is a single Exchange server environment, with on DC in
Native Mode (separate server).

I have exported my mailbox to *.PST file and deleted the mailbox on the
Exchange server and recreated it. Then imported the data from the *.PST
file back into the new mailbox. Still no change.

Haven’t found anything on TechNet that seems relevant.

Any suggestions?

Chris Bodnar
Network Engineer
Essent Corporation